Saturday, July 9, 2011

Packing made easier.....Lisse Leggings

The older I've gotten, the wiser I've gotten. Packing has gotten much easier. All you really need is a pair of  well fitting jeans, a few little dresses and/or cute tops, and OF COURSE, LISSE LEGGINGS.
These leggings are not the kind you go to the gym or play group in (well, you can go to play group in them  if you are with mothers that are the type to look you up and down and you really shouldn't be there any way but you'll look FAB in these leggings).
Lisse Leggings (Lisse means smooth in French), hide the 'muffin top' and help to make every outfit you can imagine look amazing.  During the summer months, and on vacation, I like to wear the black or white cropped with the scalloped edges, with a Lisse tank top (yes they make them too!) in the same color, a sheer top (since my shape looks so good underneath!), a pair of wedges and I'm good to go!
Check out the Lisse Leggings website at www.Lisseleggings.com or www.barenecessities.com.  they can be found at Nordstroms, Henri Bendel, and MANY fabulous boutiques across the country!
I can't wait for the new fall line!

No comments:

Post a Comment